@BegPost: Post or Tweet your best money Requests or Stories

Your Story Post is ALWAYS FREE!
Send your story to Post2beg@gmail.com
Boost your success rate by adding buzz to your published post
Get your Free Published story highlighted or tweeted to millions
Highlight: Promote your Money Request

Pay It Forward: Donate to keep it Free!

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Help to feed vetted and spayed cats

"Hello Everyone. I am asking for a couple of different wishes. And I need some Awesome Hero’s Bad. I am new to this site. Never done this before, A friend of mine, told me about this site and told me I should give it a try. I have some stay cats, that I am feeding and its breaking my heart I don’t have anything to feed them. I am trying to trap them, to get them all vetted and spayed/nurtured. Most of them are all feral cats. (wild and not use to Human contact) I was doing fine with all this, until the last 3 months. I also have 3 inside cats, that are in need of litter and food. (2 of them have to have special foods, because one gets horrible intestinal infections if she eats anything else… she has some type of food allegory, and it really misses her up) But anyway. The first wish is. I need funds to help feed / vet all these cats. (my personal 3 cats, have been fixed and vetted) the funds are mainly for foods (bags of dry cat foods, and cases of can wet foods) and also for litter. And the special foods for my personal cats. And funds to help me get another trap   The other wish is for house hold items and to help get my Cable, and Power / Electricity bill and Phone bills phone. (if these are not paid soon, and I mean very soon. All will be cut off and that’s going to be a huge mess) I do work part time. Because that’s all I can get. And I only make around $860 a month. I have rent and all other bills. I have tried to find help, with no real luck. I hate asking, but have no choice and I am begging for the fur-babies and my two teen girls. Everything is going to be cut off in a couple of days. I need around $1,000 (that’s for everything together) that’s for the bills, cat supplies and house hold items. Food, gas ( I know that may seem a little high) but its for everything together. I will also take Prepaid Visa cards, or Wal-Mart gift cards for food, and other items. I am going to be having surgery in 2 weeks, and can’t drive for a week. Or left anything Heavy, or do certain things for a couple of weeks. And I really need to get supplies / food / cat foods / litter and bills all paid and things caught up before then. I do NOT get rent asst or food stamps. I have applied for food stamps. But don’t know yet if I can get them. Was told if I did get any, it would only be like $55 a month. For 3 months. So yea. Feel free to ask questions and to contact me. Thank you very much. I hate to ask, but I am BEGGING!!! Need funds and prepaid visa and Wal-Mart gift cards. Anything and any amount is more then appreciated If everyone who viewed just gave $5 or $10 That would add up pretty fast and I could get all these bills paid, and actually get supplies and food, cat food and house hold items. I am in URGENT need as many are. I just don’t know what else to do….. PLEASE HELP!!!  Roxanna (not sure what else I need to do, please let me know) Thank you. Contact this way: roxchic@dotspot.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post2Beg and BegPost: Post Your Requests or post your needs for free! Post Your Detailed Stories to Find help without paying a fee. Post them in the "Post Comment" area right here. The best requests for cold cash will be posted on this blog! Post2Beg wants to help you go through these tough economic times. Make sure you have a Paypal account and a valid email address to build your contacts. Post a convincing story detailing your situation right here. It is not wrong to ask. Even Purpose-driven Life Author, Pastor Rick Warren, asked for money from his church family.......It is better to beg, ask for money than to steal! Ask God first, then ask your fellow men and women to avoid dying of hunger in these days! The state of the economy should not make you and your kids go without.