@BegPost: Post or Tweet your best money Requests or Stories

Your Story Post is ALWAYS FREE!
Send your story to Post2beg@gmail.com
Boost your success rate by adding buzz to your published post
Get your Free Published story highlighted or tweeted to millions
Highlight: Promote your Money Request

Pay It Forward: Donate to keep it Free!

Monday, September 24, 2012

Tracy S. Wants Your Assistance

Here is her story: "After finding out that the pay for the work I do at home was to be cut by 40%, I was unsure of how I would pay my rent and bills. While trying to figure this out, I was diagnosed with a particularly aggressive form of breast cancer (inflammatory breast cancer, or IBC.) Through immediate action by doctors that truly cared, I was able to qualify quickly for Medicaid, since I cannot afford health insurance. I feel so fortunate that I don't have to worry about money for my cancer treatment. The problem is that since I am now going through cancer treatment in the state of Washington, I must stay in this state. I make money when I can writing online, but the treatment really takes it out of me and I simply cannot make ends meet right now. I have no family or friends that I can stay with here, and I need to keep the rent up on my apartment, which is $540 a month. A wonderful organization called "Cancer Patient Care" is helping me with my electric bill...which is a godsend. I also receive help with food, which is so appreciated. I live simply...wanting only the basic necessities. Rent, of course, is my main concern. I would appreciate any donations to help me with this monthly expense so I can concentrate on surviving this cancer instead of worrying about eviction. I'm sure that better days are ahead...but for now I need a helping hand. Thank you in advance for any donations you can offer." Send donations to her Paypal account:
Tracy S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post2Beg and BegPost: Post Your Requests or post your needs for free! Post Your Detailed Stories to Find help without paying a fee. Post them in the "Post Comment" area right here. The best requests for cold cash will be posted on this blog! Post2Beg wants to help you go through these tough economic times. Make sure you have a Paypal account and a valid email address to build your contacts. Post a convincing story detailing your situation right here. It is not wrong to ask. Even Purpose-driven Life Author, Pastor Rick Warren, asked for money from his church family.......It is better to beg, ask for money than to steal! Ask God first, then ask your fellow men and women to avoid dying of hunger in these days! The state of the economy should not make you and your kids go without.