@BegPost: Post or Tweet your best money Requests or Stories

Your Story Post is ALWAYS FREE!
Send your story to Post2beg@gmail.com
Boost your success rate by adding buzz to your published post
Get your Free Published story highlighted or tweeted to millions
Highlight: Promote your Money Request

Pay It Forward: Donate to keep it Free!

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Help Mother with 3 Children; She Needs a Car to Go To Work

Here is the heartbreaking story

"Hello I have 3 beautiful children who think I am the best mom. I found what I think is the perfect house knowing someday it would be mine. I met this nice guy and everything seemed to be good. Till it all fell around me. It started when my car got hit in front of my house and no extra money to fix it. So me and my kids stayed with my mom till i could find a job i could walk to. By the time I did all my bills were behind. I tried so hard but with the hours and pay i could only afford rent. when my hours did pick up my boyfriend got in a car accident in my car and died. I was so depressed I took off work and my kids went to stay with family. My bills got even further behind. So I finally go back to work and get 10 hours a week. My gas got turned off and the rest have shut off days. On top of all of this my landlord made me a contract to buy the house was going to let me owner finance since I have bad credit. I didn't sign cause was still depressed about my boyfriend dying. My landlord died and his daughter and her husband dont wanna sell the house to me and I dont have my car anymore. Help me and my kids have a home. I really would love to be happy again. Thank you."

Contact her here: pnkgurl5@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post2Beg and BegPost: Post Your Requests or post your needs for free! Post Your Detailed Stories to Find help without paying a fee. Post them in the "Post Comment" area right here. The best requests for cold cash will be posted on this blog! Post2Beg wants to help you go through these tough economic times. Make sure you have a Paypal account and a valid email address to build your contacts. Post a convincing story detailing your situation right here. It is not wrong to ask. Even Purpose-driven Life Author, Pastor Rick Warren, asked for money from his church family.......It is better to beg, ask for money than to steal! Ask God first, then ask your fellow men and women to avoid dying of hunger in these days! The state of the economy should not make you and your kids go without.