@BegPost: Post or Tweet your best money Requests or Stories

Your Story Post is ALWAYS FREE!
Send your story to Post2beg@gmail.com
Boost your success rate by adding buzz to your published post
Get your Free Published story highlighted or tweeted to millions
Highlight: Promote your Money Request

Pay It Forward: Donate to keep it Free!

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Help Brian Recover from Heart Surgery

Here is his story: "I am a 27 year old male who recently just became physically disabled. In May of 2011 I had to have open heart surgery to have a valve replaced in my heart.I have continuously had chest pains, high blood pressure, and other issues associated with my heart, since I have had the surgery.In August of 2011, I cut my big toe on my left foot off with a lawn mower and walk with a limp.I continuously have pain at the amputation of the toe and can not stand or walk for long periods of time.I have not been able to work since cutting off my toe.I applied for social security disability in October 2011 and it was denied.I have requested for an appeal and I am waiting on the results. I have been been asking family members to help me so I can survive. At the present time, I have no one that I can ask for assistance or anyway to get money.I can not pay my electric bill, water bill, rent, or buy groceries.I am begging you to help me, so I can survive. Please help a fellow tax paying citizen get through this difficult time. Any donations will be greatly appreciated..." Paypal: Roboticlaw@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post2Beg and BegPost: Post Your Requests or post your needs for free! Post Your Detailed Stories to Find help without paying a fee. Post them in the "Post Comment" area right here. The best requests for cold cash will be posted on this blog! Post2Beg wants to help you go through these tough economic times. Make sure you have a Paypal account and a valid email address to build your contacts. Post a convincing story detailing your situation right here. It is not wrong to ask. Even Purpose-driven Life Author, Pastor Rick Warren, asked for money from his church family.......It is better to beg, ask for money than to steal! Ask God first, then ask your fellow men and women to avoid dying of hunger in these days! The state of the economy should not make you and your kids go without.