@BegPost: Post or Tweet your best money Requests or Stories

Your Story Post is ALWAYS FREE!
Send your story to Post2beg@gmail.com
Boost your success rate by adding buzz to your published post
Get your Free Published story highlighted or tweeted to millions
Highlight: Promote your Money Request

Pay It Forward: Donate to keep it Free!

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Please Help Me!

My name is Daine Khan from Zimbabwe. I need US$5,000.00 I have a problem with my teeth which need urgent fixing//replacement. As I am writing this one is loose. I have to sleep at night when it throbs and pray with all my heart that by morning it will be ok. I asked a local bank for a loan and they agreed but my boss has refused to sign the form they provided asking to deposit my salary for duration of loan and if I die, resign or am told to leave they become Creditors of the money I receive pension etc. PLEASE HELP ME! I am being cursed by some people I ask called a f**** monkey from Zimbabwe. I hope you can help, I would really appreciate it.

Contact Daine K right here: dainezim@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post2Beg and BegPost: Post Your Requests or post your needs for free! Post Your Detailed Stories to Find help without paying a fee. Post them in the "Post Comment" area right here. The best requests for cold cash will be posted on this blog! Post2Beg wants to help you go through these tough economic times. Make sure you have a Paypal account and a valid email address to build your contacts. Post a convincing story detailing your situation right here. It is not wrong to ask. Even Purpose-driven Life Author, Pastor Rick Warren, asked for money from his church family.......It is better to beg, ask for money than to steal! Ask God first, then ask your fellow men and women to avoid dying of hunger in these days! The state of the economy should not make you and your kids go without.