@BegPost: Post or Tweet your best money Requests or Stories

Your Story Post is ALWAYS FREE!
Send your story to Post2beg@gmail.com
Boost your success rate by adding buzz to your published post
Get your Free Published story highlighted or tweeted to millions
Highlight: Promote your Money Request

Pay It Forward: Donate to keep it Free!

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Heartbreaking Story of Need: Help This Mother Feed Her Son

Here's a new story for you

"I cry and pray everyday since my mother passed away due to M.S. about 8 ms.ago.. My son and I live inside of my van, and when I call agencies, it seems no one can help us.. I've even posted my van to sell which has a handicap lift in it. No such luck yet. I've been living off of crackers for 6 days now, I don't mind losing the weight, but honestly I'm hungry..I'm not even asking for a lot, I would use the money to put me n my son in the motel. I believe in God with everything I am , though lately I cry to my Lord asking him, am I not worthy to live in a home? Or to have money? N I mean that soo sincerely when I talk with God. I feel so alone like nobody cares.. And there's so many scams, and pwhen I do get my hopes up, it seems to be the same let down. Trust me, I'm trying everyday to find employment but it's hard since I'm disabled n still have to file with soc.sec. N you know that takes a long time. Please if anyone can help us please please do so, cause I've really tried n called everyone.. My son thinks it's because people don't like us, but you know how kids think.. This is such an urgent plea please,anyone?? I know ill be able to help you one day perhaps.. I'm even willing to send pictures or a number to show how serious n for real this is!! Please help! And I hope God will bless all of his children, n that we may all pull together to help one another in need!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart !!! Kimberly"

If you can help this mother, write to her here: kmassaro00@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post2Beg and BegPost: Post Your Requests or post your needs for free! Post Your Detailed Stories to Find help without paying a fee. Post them in the "Post Comment" area right here. The best requests for cold cash will be posted on this blog! Post2Beg wants to help you go through these tough economic times. Make sure you have a Paypal account and a valid email address to build your contacts. Post a convincing story detailing your situation right here. It is not wrong to ask. Even Purpose-driven Life Author, Pastor Rick Warren, asked for money from his church family.......It is better to beg, ask for money than to steal! Ask God first, then ask your fellow men and women to avoid dying of hunger in these days! The state of the economy should not make you and your kids go without.