@BegPost: Post or Tweet your best money Requests or Stories

Your Story Post is ALWAYS FREE!
Send your story to Post2beg@gmail.com
Boost your success rate by adding buzz to your published post
Get your Free Published story highlighted or tweeted to millions
Highlight: Promote your Money Request

Pay It Forward: Donate to keep it Free!

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Dryer and Air Conditioner Stopped Working

"In the Last week I have discovered 4 devastating expenses. I live in southern California, the temperature has been in the 80's - 100's more often then not since May. Our Air conditioner has stopped working, and that's at least a $200 bill I cant pay. Our Dryer just decided to quit and I dont have a clothes line, nor anywhere to hang one, or anywhere I can dry the clothes, not even an available fence, can't afford a laundry mat, much less the $100-$300 I've seen for a used dryer. That leads to the next big bill. Recently California has acquired the pesky tick-like bug called a "chigger", and they are all over my yards, that's another $150-$200 bill. Alas, when it rains it pours. Last night we discovered that what we thought were ant bites, are not ant bites. We have Bed Bugs. I don't know how I will ever get them out of the house. My kids are being bit, I'm being bit, and the infestation is terrible. I saw, and squished, at least 50 of them in my room last night once my friend pointed them out. I truly thought we were just having bad luck with ants since its summer. That bill is going to be somewhere around $1500 - $1800. While thinking about all this, I sit here and stress even more over how I will ever even buy my children school clothes in August, with everything crashing down around my head. I have 2 kids. A boy aged 9, going into 4th grade, and a girl aged 6, going into 1st grade. I don't know what else to do but to ask you kind people to help me and my kids. I am disabled and currently waiting for a hearing date for SSI. If you can give anything at all it would greatly help us. I have a Paypal account with a linked card to let me use it any where. My Paypal account is carriewhite1984@gmail.com. You can also send me an e-mail if you would like to know more about my situation.

Help this person in need: My Paypal account is carriewhite1984@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post2Beg and BegPost: Post Your Requests or post your needs for free! Post Your Detailed Stories to Find help without paying a fee. Post them in the "Post Comment" area right here. The best requests for cold cash will be posted on this blog! Post2Beg wants to help you go through these tough economic times. Make sure you have a Paypal account and a valid email address to build your contacts. Post a convincing story detailing your situation right here. It is not wrong to ask. Even Purpose-driven Life Author, Pastor Rick Warren, asked for money from his church family.......It is better to beg, ask for money than to steal! Ask God first, then ask your fellow men and women to avoid dying of hunger in these days! The state of the economy should not make you and your kids go without.