@BegPost: Post or Tweet your best money Requests or Stories

Your Story Post is ALWAYS FREE!
Send your story to Post2beg@gmail.com
Boost your success rate by adding buzz to your published post
Get your Free Published story highlighted or tweeted to millions
Highlight: Promote your Money Request

Pay It Forward: Donate to keep it Free!

Monday, September 24, 2012

Help Steven Stay Afloat: Help Him Help His Family

Here is Steven's heartbreaking story: ( stevensmeltzer@ymail.com)

"Hope this finds you happy and well. Please consider helping us. Never thought I would be in a position to actually do this. We are good people, and have always helped others, but now we find ourselves in a terrible situation. Readers Digest version of my family situation. Please do not think less of me… In 2010 I resigned from my job due to a family health issue… my son was suffering severe depression and was diagnosed with bi-polar disorder with borderline schizophrenia. My wife’s position at her employer was better than mine at the time (better pay and benefits) so we decided to have me stay home with our son, as he could not be left alone. Recently in the last year, my wife’s health took a turn for the worse. She has been on 8 different medications. All the doctors have not been able to pinpoint her exact illness. On march 29th of this year she lost her job of seven years, due to not being able to function any longer due to depression and physical pain. Since that time I have been trying to get back to work, so far to no avail. We have exhausted our cash, retirement money, have sold everything that could get us some cash just to keep the roof over our heads, buy medications and pay the utilities etc. I am writing this because I have after doing everything in my power to try and just keep us from drowning. I belong to, and have my resume on every job board, working with the state job service just trying to get anything legal to make a dollar. Today was my last day to pay utilities which will be shut off probably Monday morning. On the 31st a judgement was entered to evict us from our home of 7 years. All our relatives are gone, pasted away within the last ten years, running out of any sort of hope and looks like we, myself, my wife and three children are going to be homeless as of the 20th of August, We do not even have the funds to rent a truck and put what we have left in storage to try and save it.I decided to write this and send it to a few people, and up to god to see what happens. Two hours ago they repossessed the only vehicle we had left. We have ten days to get that back, but the situation is so dire I feel like I am dreaming. I am out of pride, the entire house is crying, and I have no where left to turn. I have the weekend left before the electric is disconnected, so I am writing this in a last ditch hope to somehow obtain help in getting a place for us to live etc. in the next 7 days. I never thought in my wildest dreams I would have ever been in this situation. Now I find myself in this terrible situation. If you think I am nuts for sending this out… All I can say is that I hope you will never find yourself in any situation even close to this. I have been to the human services route. Yes we can get help with food and a temporary shelter for us, and that is about it. There has to be a way to get out of this and start over. If you have any ideas … please let me know … please add us to your prayers tonight. I just want to get my family in a safe, clean decent residence (nothing fancy) in our area, and have enough funds to keep us afloat. I need to get back to work and re-pay by helping someone else. (possibly re-train for a new career). I don’t know how to ask for help like this so I apologize if I did not do it in a correct manner. Thank You for taking the time to read this. I have exausted myself contacting by phone email etc. As of morning of the 20th the sheriff will be here and our belongings will be out on the street with us walking down the road. I have a pastor who has been trying to help us with no luck so far. The United Way, no luck. I have e-maied gov. programs and I am in a vicious circle with time running out. My wife has just returned from a week at Willowbrook at Tanner mental facility because of our situation, and now we are going to be on the street, and loose everything we have left and not sold. The last thing was our car, Title Max took back 2 weeks ago so I cannot even put the family in the car to get somewhere when this happens. I am truly at the end of my rope, and have no solution to give to my wife and kids. Please, I wish there were some way for someone to come talk to us, as we cannot get anywhere. Thank You for taking the time to read this." Here is Steven's Email Address: stevensmeltzer@ymail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post2Beg and BegPost: Post Your Requests or post your needs for free! Post Your Detailed Stories to Find help without paying a fee. Post them in the "Post Comment" area right here. The best requests for cold cash will be posted on this blog! Post2Beg wants to help you go through these tough economic times. Make sure you have a Paypal account and a valid email address to build your contacts. Post a convincing story detailing your situation right here. It is not wrong to ask. Even Purpose-driven Life Author, Pastor Rick Warren, asked for money from his church family.......It is better to beg, ask for money than to steal! Ask God first, then ask your fellow men and women to avoid dying of hunger in these days! The state of the economy should not make you and your kids go without.