@BegPost: Post or Tweet your best money Requests or Stories

Your Story Post is ALWAYS FREE!
Send your story to Post2beg@gmail.com
Boost your success rate by adding buzz to your published post
Get your Free Published story highlighted or tweeted to millions
Highlight: Promote your Money Request

Pay It Forward: Donate to keep it Free!

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Kristina J. P. Needs Your Financial Help

kjalmadin@yahoo.com Dear Brother and Sisters, I know that I am a stranger to all of you, and I believed most of us have financial needs. But I am here today, writing my "beg post" pride-less and sincerely asking strangers for your helping hands. I am a mother of one, I have lost my job 2 months ago, this is the only source of income I have in order for me to provide everyday needs of my daughter, support my parents and pay my bills. I have acquired debt because last year my daughter got sick and I got separated from my husband. Unfortunately, he does not support me ever since. Even his family and relatives. I have tried different lending companies, families and friends and asked their help and yet no response. I have a deadline to make and I really need to come up with $3500 within 2 weeks. Out of desperation and not knowing anymore what to do, here I am cyber begging. I am tired of making up excuses, lies and stories just to avoid debt collectors, I do not want to worry yet I am anxious because if there is no way to solve my problems, my child would suffer and I would have to be a burden again to my family especially to my mom who can't take this now because she has bad health condition. :( I have expertise in marketing and sales, I am very much willing to repay everyone who will help me by doing work related stuff. I hope you will find in your good hearts to trust and help me with my troubles, I do not know what to do anymore. i know i am a good person, you can check me, here are my details: Name: kristina Joanne P. A. Address: Blk 39 lot18 joy st. Goodwill homes 1 Q.C. Philippines 1116 I hope there is an angel willing to help me. thank you so much. May God take me away from this situation. Thank you and God bless us all. kjalmadin@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post2Beg and BegPost: Post Your Requests or post your needs for free! Post Your Detailed Stories to Find help without paying a fee. Post them in the "Post Comment" area right here. The best requests for cold cash will be posted on this blog! Post2Beg wants to help you go through these tough economic times. Make sure you have a Paypal account and a valid email address to build your contacts. Post a convincing story detailing your situation right here. It is not wrong to ask. Even Purpose-driven Life Author, Pastor Rick Warren, asked for money from his church family.......It is better to beg, ask for money than to steal! Ask God first, then ask your fellow men and women to avoid dying of hunger in these days! The state of the economy should not make you and your kids go without.