@BegPost: Post or Tweet your best money Requests or Stories

Your Story Post is ALWAYS FREE!
Send your story to Post2beg@gmail.com
Boost your success rate by adding buzz to your published post
Get your Free Published story highlighted or tweeted to millions
Highlight: Promote your Money Request

Pay It Forward: Donate to keep it Free!

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

In Extreme Need of Financial Assistance

Here's a heartbreaking story of needs. Please read it and try to help this couple. Good day, Thank you for taking some of your valued time in order to read my letter, it is deeply appreciated. Like so many people out there, me and my family has also fallen on hard times. What makes my situation different or direr than any of theirs you may ask? Honestly, I cannot answer you that. There will always be people whose situation and circumstances are far worse than mine. I still have a lot to be grateful for and believe me I truly am. All that i currently need is a little bit of financial assistance. Where do I begin? Let me try to give you a brief outline of my current situation, as I do not wish to waste any of your time. We were always able to pay our housing bond, utility bills, childminder and other expenses, until recently. My husband had a good job and was also studying part-time in order to finish his Law Degree. I was also in my first year studying for my Bachelor of Education Degree, when I discovered that I was expecting my third child. I continued with my studies until I went on maternity leave. I wanted to continue my studies the following year, but was unable to qualify for a student loan or a bursary as I did not finish my studies the year before. I did pass all my previous modules. Thus far, I have missed out on two more years, as I did not have the necessary funding to continue with my studies. My husband took out a bond on our home in the year that I enrolled at university. With that money he was able to cover all my study fees, pay for a childminder and extend our home. We both needed an extra space where we could study and do our work. Regretfully, things at my husband's workplace got so bad that I could not bear it to see him coming home looking so stressed out and sick. The new manager was giving him grief because he always covered and stood up for the people that he was supervising. I was then the one that advised my husband to resign from his work and to focus on his studies instead. I felt that the money we borrowed at the time would be able to cover our expenses for the year, and that by the following year he would have a new job and everything would be okay.

Needless to say, it did not work out like that and I blame myself for the predicament that we’re currently in. The money that he earns a s a Candidate Attorney is barely enough to pay our bond, never mind all the other monthly bills and our daily expenses. The bank has graciously halved our bond for the past few months in order to accommodate us, but can no longer do so. I am really at my wits end, as I can’t even help my husband to alleviate our financial burdens.

The jobs I was able to find could only cover my travelling expenses and was definitely not enough to pay for a childminder to take care of my children as well. Then I still had to worry about aftercare for my children that were attending school, as well as a carer for my bedridden father-in-law. So currently I am a homemaker, but I deeply desire to go back to university. I have been accepted at The University of the Western Cape to continue my studies in 2014, but I am worried about all the financial costs involved.

I can also only consider going back if I know that my children and father-in-law will be in safe, capable hands. It is my utmost desire that my children will be in very capable hands while I am attending classes during the day. I want to give my best in class, but not at the cost of my loved ones. Regretfully I started a bit later with my Higher Education, but I know that a person is never too old to further their studies and pursue their dreams. I believe that by obtaining my degree, I can build a better future for myself, my loved ones and my community as a whole.

Never in my wildest dreams did I think that I would turn down this avenue in a bid for help, but I surely feel good just relating my story to someone.

I understand that you may receive many letters, like this one, requesting for financial support, and I would honestly understand if you are not able to assist me at this point in time.

If I should be one of the very fortunate ones that you might be able to assist after all, I will kindly provide you with all the necessary proof and documentation that you may require.

Thank you so much for your time and consideration.

Help this family here: janinefortune@yahoo.com

Kind regards Janine Pretorius

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post2Beg and BegPost: Post Your Requests or post your needs for free! Post Your Detailed Stories to Find help without paying a fee. Post them in the "Post Comment" area right here. The best requests for cold cash will be posted on this blog! Post2Beg wants to help you go through these tough economic times. Make sure you have a Paypal account and a valid email address to build your contacts. Post a convincing story detailing your situation right here. It is not wrong to ask. Even Purpose-driven Life Author, Pastor Rick Warren, asked for money from his church family.......It is better to beg, ask for money than to steal! Ask God first, then ask your fellow men and women to avoid dying of hunger in these days! The state of the economy should not make you and your kids go without.