@BegPost: Post or Tweet your best money Requests or Stories

Your Story Post is ALWAYS FREE!
Send your story to Post2beg@gmail.com
Boost your success rate by adding buzz to your published post
Get your Free Published story highlighted or tweeted to millions
Highlight: Promote your Money Request

Pay It Forward: Donate to keep it Free!

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Holiday Miracle Needed to Pay Bills: Disabled Veteran Cannot Get Medicine, Pay Bills...

Here is a heartbreaking story from Theresa

“I am in need of a miracle. Last year my identity was stolen by one of 3 scam loan companies that took $5,000 the year before. Because of the scams and the identity theft my credit is terrible. I have ask Jesus for a financial miracle. I had applied for a $40,000 loan but got scam out a lot of fees. The company that told me I was approved have offices all over the world.I was already behind in all my bills from paying these fees. Within the last 2 months I have gotten 15 letters from various government agencies telling me that I owed fees and if I do not pay within 24 to 72 hours I will be arrested. The letters told that I had applied for a loan from a place that had money all over. They kept telling me I owe all these fees for taxes and fees that I did not pay. They kept telling I had to file different documents to show that I was not money laundering.

I am now over 4 months behind in all my bills. I need $10,000 to get current on my bills. I have been evicted once and my daughter twice because of these scams. I did not know that I was being scam by the government agencies. I paid out $10,000 on these scams. I am retired on disability retirement. I have lost one car and now they are ready to take the other one. I am a disable veteran who can not get service connect. I have not been able to pay my old bill for $460 to Va so now they are garnishing my check for 25% until bill is paid. I have not been able to get my medicine for 3 or 4 months. I have to go to Va for a lot of appointments. I have to take my sister to dialysis for 3 times a week . My daughter uses my car to go to work also since we lost hers. She do not get a lot of money. I do not have any more money to pay any bills. My creditors are calling family members and friends trying to get them to pay their bills.

My bills are on automatic debit so the bank is getting almost all my money. We are behind with the mortgage,utilities,water bill and garbage at least 2 months. I am behind in my car and car insurance by 4 months. We still have to pay my daughter's car off. The bank is selling it for a cheap price to everyone but us. They want us to pay $16,000 but hope to get at least $3,000 at the auction.

I do not have money to buy food,diapers and gas. I have taken the under pads that go on bed to protect the sheets and cut them down to make diapers. The Scam loan company has said they would transfer money in my account since May. They always come up with another fee or reason the money is not in my account. It is really terrible when you pay for a list of places that loan to people who credit score is bad and you get scam.

I keep praying that someone would trust me and give me a loan. I have tried to do the cyber begging but have not have any luck. I wish I could get the $40,000 to pay off most bills or $60,000 to pay off everything. Once I am current I can afford to pay $500 loan payment back each month if I got the $40,000 or $60,000 loan. I have tired to make money like empower network and pure leverage. I never made any money only paid out money. The people that was supposed to train me was in London. They wanted me to go all in which is $5,500 each month. I told them I only got a little over $1,500 a month so where did they think I was going to get the money from. Can you please add me to your prayer list. My blood pressure and daily migraine headaches are out of control because of stress. When I get too stress off. I turn to prayer and reading the bible and also start reading and studying various Christian books I have.

I need help paying my bills that is now 4 months behind of scam loan and scam government agencies fees I have not been able to pay my co pays for my medicines so I can not get it. I have tried working at home and internet jobs but made no money. Now my bill collectors are calling friends and family to ask them to pay. They are using public records and asking friends to give them other names and numbers to call. I need $10,000 to get current or $60,000 to pay all bills off. Last year my identity was stolen and it took a long time to get it straighten out. I tried to get loans but could not because my credit was still messed up because of scams. I was working with a law office buy did not have $99 month to pay their fee.

Help Theresa directly at marnie5132@gmail.com

Thanks you” Theresa Thornton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post2Beg and BegPost: Post Your Requests or post your needs for free! Post Your Detailed Stories to Find help without paying a fee. Post them in the "Post Comment" area right here. The best requests for cold cash will be posted on this blog! Post2Beg wants to help you go through these tough economic times. Make sure you have a Paypal account and a valid email address to build your contacts. Post a convincing story detailing your situation right here. It is not wrong to ask. Even Purpose-driven Life Author, Pastor Rick Warren, asked for money from his church family.......It is better to beg, ask for money than to steal! Ask God first, then ask your fellow men and women to avoid dying of hunger in these days! The state of the economy should not make you and your kids go without.