@BegPost: Post or Tweet your best money Requests or Stories

Your Story Post is ALWAYS FREE!
Send your story to Post2beg@gmail.com
Boost your success rate by adding buzz to your published post
Get your Free Published story highlighted or tweeted to millions
Highlight: Promote your Money Request

Pay It Forward: Donate to keep it Free!

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Looking for a good Samaritan, Single Mother in Dire Financial Situation

Here is the story

"Nowhere to call home

Single Mother in dire financial situation, daughter had to go and live with family.

Hi, my financial problems all started about 3years ago when I was retrenched from my job. I have been a single mother for most of my daughter’s life but before we were always able to make ends meet. Unfortunately, with the state of our economic situation, securing a new employment proved much harder than I had thought as before I never had difficulties gaining new employment when needed. So, slowly but surely weeks turned into months and months into years, but no good news seemed to befall us. I have had to sell my car and almost all of our possessions down to clothing and home utensils. And yes, I have also given into standing at a robot with a board begging for help, but unfortunately have experienced that doing so while being a woman seems to attract the wrong kind of offers. As heart-breaking as it was I’ve also had to send my daughter to live with family and I am admittedly finding it very hard living without her with me as she is as well to the extent that she has started seeing a school psychologists to help her cope. I do have a plan and if I can get the financial backing I know it is one sure to work. I would like to start a internet shop as where I currently reside there is not many around while the need there of is large. I would also, almost more than anything, want to finance my daughter to return to me, have a small cash safety net established for her schooling and be able to secure a decent living space where she can join me to live. I realize that it must seem like allot but in fact all I am asking for is a second chance at life for myself and my daughter. The saying goes that good things happen to good people therefor I shall hold onto that and believe that it is now our turn at experiencing the kindness of strangers…

EvilKnocksTwice@outlook.com (PayPal E-mail the same as above) +2784 640 2139

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post2Beg and BegPost: Post Your Requests or post your needs for free! Post Your Detailed Stories to Find help without paying a fee. Post them in the "Post Comment" area right here. The best requests for cold cash will be posted on this blog! Post2Beg wants to help you go through these tough economic times. Make sure you have a Paypal account and a valid email address to build your contacts. Post a convincing story detailing your situation right here. It is not wrong to ask. Even Purpose-driven Life Author, Pastor Rick Warren, asked for money from his church family.......It is better to beg, ask for money than to steal! Ask God first, then ask your fellow men and women to avoid dying of hunger in these days! The state of the economy should not make you and your kids go without.