@BegPost: Post or Tweet your best money Requests or Stories

Your Story Post is ALWAYS FREE!
Send your story to Post2beg@gmail.com
Boost your success rate by adding buzz to your published post
Get your Free Published story highlighted or tweeted to millions
Highlight: Promote your Money Request

Pay It Forward: Donate to keep it Free!

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Man's Wife Needs Cancer Treatment: Help Him Send Her to Treatment

Here's the request/story:  "It is now my time to try to ask for Financial Help. I am now totally broke and can no longer send my wife for cancer treatment. Her medication has been stop already and i am in deep trouble watching her sufferings. I want to save her and it is only you kind heart people can make this happen. Please Donate for my wife! If you want to see her picture please contact me, utticarpa@ymail.com"

2 comments:

  1. My reason for begging is not for self but to help others. My name is Shynemia I am a happly married 35-year old mother of six children 5 boys and 1 girl age from 4-17 grade 2nd-11th. I also have custody of a 17 year old male whom is in the 11th. I am a full time student taking Behavioral analysis science. My goal is to become a mentor or a motivational speaker. My husband is a forklift driver at a warehouse he makes ok. Our goal is in 3-5years to buy some land and build a house big enough for our family and to house other people down on their luck until they are able to get on their feet. About 4-years ago my son brought a 13-year old young man to my attention he didnt have any food at home, proper fitting cloths, or a way to wash his cloths I didnt ask any questions I just took him in and treated him like my own he is now 17 and I have full custody of him. I am currently helping 3 other children out of my own pocket and I have a list of others that need help. I take them to wash their cloths, to and from school if the weather is bad to walk in, I help mothers with busfare to go and find jobs, I help them to get their non school age children into early headstart, I do this from my own pocket. If any of you could be so kind to send whatever you have so I can give these children and families less fortunate than me and I am less fortunate but others more so than me. Please find it in your heart to help others. Thank you Shynemia for the needy
    email shynemiaJenkins@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Post2Beg and BegPost: Post Your Requests or post your needs for free! Post Your Detailed Stories to Find help without paying a fee. Post them in the "Post Comment" area right here. The best requests for cold cash will be posted on this blog! Post2Beg wants to help you go through these tough economic times. Make sure you have a Paypal account and a valid email address to build your contacts. Post a convincing story detailing your situation right here. It is not wrong to ask. Even Purpose-driven Life Author, Pastor Rick Warren, asked for money from his church family.......It is better to beg, ask for money than to steal! Ask God first, then ask your fellow men and women to avoid dying of hunger in these days! The state of the economy should not make you and your kids go without.